Tony Tony Chopper – Holy Night Reindeer

Tony Tony Chopper Holy Night Reindeer
Tony Tony Chopper Holy Night ReindeerNo.2358

Straw Hat Pirates doctor. Clad in a Santa outfit, he's dashing about with a sleigh in tow on Christmas Eve. Naturally, the sleigh's stuffed with presents for everyone. "Everyone must be excited! All right! I'm on my way!"

Type Class 1 Class 2 Rarity Cost
INT Fighter Striker 5 20
Power Sockets Combo Price Max Lv.(Exp.)
4 5 400 99(2,000,000)
Power Sockets
(Post-Limit Break)
5
Lv. HP Attack RCV
Base 1 1,391 753 83
Max 99 2,509 1,400 130
Post-Limit Break 2,679 1,480 180
Special Ship Doctor’s Merry Christmas
Description Reduces crew’s Special Bind duration by 2 turns, changes adjacent slots to character’s own type, and boosts Fighter, Slasher, and Striker characters’ ATK by 1.75x for 1 turn on a Treasure Map with Navigation Levels between 1 to 10; 2x with Navigation Levels between 11 to 20; 2.25x with Navigation Levels 21 and higher
Captain Ability Reindeer Bells on Christmas Eve
Description Boosts amount of Berries earned by 3x (unless character became Captain in the middle of the quest)
Post-Limit Break None
Crewmate
Ability
Makes character immune to Special Bind
Added Post-
Limit Break 1
None
Added Post-
Limit Break 2
None
Potential Ability 1 Critical ATK
Lv.1 If character lands a PERFECT strike, 50% chance of a 3% damage boost on the last strike
Lv.2 If character lands a PERFECT strike, 60% chance of a 4% damage boost on the last strike
Lv.3 If character lands a PERFECT strike, 70% chance of a 5% damage boost on the last strike
Lv.4 If character lands a PERFECT strike, 80% chance of a 8% damage boost on the last strike
Lv.5 If character lands a PERFECT strike, 90% chance of a 10% damage boost on the last strike
Potential Ability 2 None
Potential Ability 3 None
Pre-Evolution Character Evolvers Needed Post-Evolution
Tony Tony Chopper
Holy Night Reindeer

Where to find Evolvers

Limit Break Nodes Node Unlocked Required Level Required Mastery Pts Required Berries Required Materials
1 HP Power Up : 40 99 20000 10000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 1

2 HP Power Up : 50 99 44781 20000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 1

3 ATK Power Up : 10 99 75485 30000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 2

4 Add Power Slot : 1 99 113529 40000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 3

5 RCV Power Up : 50 99 160666 50000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 3

Guiding Stone: Onyx Crystal × 1

6 ATK Power Up : 15 99 219071 60000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 4

Guiding Stone: Onyx Crystal × 2

7 ATK Power Up : 20 99 291438 70000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 4

Guiding Stone: Onyx Crystal × 2

8 HP Power Up : 80 99 381102 80000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 4

Guiding Stone: Onyx Crystal × 2

9 ATK Power Up : 35 99 492199 90000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 5

Guiding Stone: Onyx Crystal × 3

10 Obtain Potential Ability 99 650000 100000

Guiding Stone: Onyx Fragment × 5

Guiding Stone: Onyx Crystal × 5

Guiding Stone: Onyx Jewel × 1

Tandem Attacks

Tandem Attacks Description
Character 1 None
Character 2 None
Character 3 None
Character 4 None
Character 5 None

Characters by Type:
Strategy Guide Quest Guide Character List Characters by Type Tandem Attacks Evolutions at a Glance Finding Evolvers Ships Official Site